Oasis Sound and Lighting - Terms and Conditions
1. Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
2. All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
3. Unless we are specifically asked about requirements or compatibility, we shall assume the customer is aware of what these are.
4. If we have to part ship an order, due to temporary stock shortage, subsequent part shipments will not carry a delivery charge. We will always try to let you know if an item is out of stock at the time when you place your order. If, however, you order new release items, we shall hold the order untill
all items are in stock unless you agree to pay an additional shipping charge.
5. Prices and promotional offers are subject to change without notice. All are subject to availability.
6. Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Solo, Delta, American Express cards are accepted without surcharge, however we reserve the right to deliver only to the card holders billing address or any other address acceptable to the card issuer. Electron cards can only be used in person at our showrooms.
7. Your credit/debit card will be charged at the time of order in order to secure the goods.
8. Personal or business cheques are welcome but will need to be cleared before the goods are shipped. This takes upto 7 working days from when we receive the cheque. Bankers drafts and building society drafts are acceptable as well as postal orders. These will be cleared immediately. You may also transfer
funds (or pay by cash) directly into our bank account, in which case goods will be shipped as soon as funds have cleared. Please speak to a sales representative to obtain details and procedures.
9. No goods shall pass from Oasis Sound and Lighting to the customer untill payment has been received in full. The customer is responsible for the goods from the time of delivery and liability to insure the goods then rests with the customer.
10. All products are subject to availability.
11. All products are covered by manufacturer's warranty.
12. All shipments in transit from Oasis Sound and Lighting are covered by carrier's insurance.
13. In most cases the Customer's signature will be required at time of receipt and goods cannot be left without a signature.
14. Claims for non delivery, missing items or damage to goods in transit must be made within 7 working days of expected delivery. Claims will not be accepted after this time.
15. Delivery is free of charge for single orders with a total of £100 or more.
16. Goods found to be faulty from new can be returned for replacement or refund. The customer must notify Oasis Sound and Lighiting within 7 days of receipt of the goods. The faulty goods will then be collected by Oasis Sound and Lighting's courier.
17. Acceptable orders which have been placed and cleared by 3pm Monday to Friday will be shipped that day for expected delivery in Mainland UK during the next working day, (barring systems failure etc). If an order has not cleared in time, Oasis Sound and Lighting will contact
the customer to inform them of any delay. Orders placed between 3pm on Friday and 3pm the following Monday, will be dispatched for delivery on Tuesday.
18. All illustrations and product descriptions featured in out advertisements, web site or brochures are correct at the time of going to press or web pages going 'live'. Any changes to the products will be mentioned on the website or at the time of ordering by mail order.
19. In the event of a delayed delivery or faulty goods, we can accept no resonsibility for loss of earnings or event cancellations, which depend on the products in question arriving by a certain date.
20. The following terms apply to mail order consumers as defined in the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 ('Regulations').
21. The consumer shall, subject to the terms set out in this Clause, have the right to cancel a Contract within 7 working days from the day after the date of delivery of the Goods by the Company to the consumer provided that he/she gives written notice of such cancellation.
22. If a consumer exercises his/her right to cancel a Contract, Oasis Sound and Lighting shall, in accordance with the Regulations, reimburse any payment made by the consumer within 30 days from the day on which he/she gave such notice of cancellation, provided that the consumer
shall not be entitled to a prepayment in the event that:
(i) he/she does not take reasonable care of the Goods either prior to cancellation of the Contract or, following cancellation, while the Goods remain in the possession of the consumer. A consumer shall be deemed not to have taken reasonable care of the Goods
if such Goods are not kept packed in their original box, with all accessories, manuals and cables and the internal or external packaging is defaced or damaged in any way; or
(ii) the Goods are marked, damaged or not in the same condition in which they are sold.
23. The consumer is responsible for the cost of returning any unwanted items, or will be responsible for the direct cost of collection of such items.
24. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.